Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Need a babysitter?

I love to babysit and would love to work for you! I am certified in CPR and first aid. I am thirteen and have five brothers and sisters so i know a little about kids. You can even ask a few of the people I babysit for, sis.Skinner,sis.Burnette,sis.Topol,sis. Flake, sis.Olsen,and of course, my mom, sis. Johnson. I have had baysitting classes and did a personal progress project on children. i have babysat a whole nursery full of kids during enrichment with two other babysitters that werent even there most of the time. I will give baths if needed. i will change diapers if needed. For those of you who run and need a babysitter at 5:30 in the morning on a saturday, im your girl! I have babysat early in the morning, and have babysat so late that i had to spend the night at that persons house. I have babysat babys and toddlers and i am just fine doing it again. I love pets! I have no problem if you have pets and i am not allergic to anything. i dont have a going rate for payment so whatever you think i deserve is good with me. Also i will clean houses so even if you dont need a babysitter but you need your house cleaned call me!

well i am not gonna put my contact info because if you have no way of contacting me you probably dont know me so you probably shouldnt be reading my blog!

2 comments:

Celeste Johnson said...

Marly~ You have grown up so much! I wish we lived closer and Ihad younger kids cuz I would want you as my permanent babysitter!

Stacia said...

I need you during the day next week! I'll be home but I need some time without any distractions. If you don't call me I'll call you.