Saturday, March 8, 2008

flashback.


wekk this isnt of me but it is somme people i didnt even really know at the time and they have all become really close to me now. this picture was taken about two years ago at a ward party.
kids left-right:mackenzie peterson, joshua peterson, kayla burley,kyla burnette, tyler burnette, and skylar. (i dont know the two girls in front)
adults left-right:bro. snow, sis. snow, sis. burnette.
kids:well josh and kenzie peterson are gregs siblings so yeah they LOVE me!
kayla is joshs sister and i actually hung out with her before i started hanging out with josh and she is the craziest girl EVER! she also ran track with jordan and i.
kyla and tyler are my young womens presidents children and i babysit for them occasionaly.
and skylar is my brother.
adults: i did some modeling for brothe snow because he is an artist.
and sister burnette is my young womens president!

No comments: