Monday, December 6, 2010

There isn't much to talk about...

Hmmmm, I think my life may be a little.... mediocre. I'm not complaining though, cause there is less to deal with. Although, I am constantly being reminded of the things I am in charge of. It's a life of ups and downs, and too many constraints. I don't think it's as hard as it seems, but.... you know, I'll get over it... Here's what I've been up too.

For Turkey day, my fabulous seminary council and I set up a breakfast feast for our peers. Complete with Eggs, Bacon, waffles, and orange juice. We were definitely blessed, 200 cups, 2 gallons of OJ. Woooooh. Plus, we had an AMAZING speaker President Trent Allen, love that guy. It was a day of success.

I learned like 50+ cheers and taught them all to my cheer squad. Sadly, this is only the beginning of the cheers and I get to continue to learn MORE AND MORE. YUUUUUS! Great, I love that. It's just so so fulfilling. ha....

We cheered at a few basketball games already and we're doing just fine.

I learned a girls part in the competition routine, then another girls part, and performed them both in the pep rally.

I went to the best leadership camp ever. It made me want to be a coyote forever. I love it, we even got invited back for more next year! Yee haw!!!

Well yeah, mediocre. But hey, you know, it's mine so whatever.

Love, The cat lady.

No comments: