Friday, June 21, 2013

It's been awhile...

Okay blog, HI, it's me the Cat Lady. I know we haven't spoken in awhile but I'm here. What's up? I think that I don't write on my blog because people don't actually follow me or anything. I am thinking about cheating on you and opening a tumblr account because I could probably have more followers on there. Who knows though so here I am writing on you. Hmmph. Well, this post is really just to say that a lot has changed, but DON'T YOU WORRY, I'm still the same old cat lady I was last time I posted. BUT I did dye (aka bleach) my hair back to it's former glory. I refuse to accept that it is turning brown like the rest of my family. Oh, and I finished high school. So I'm a grown up now I guess. Hmmmm, weird. Okay, I will post something real next, I promise!

Love,
The Cat Lady.

No comments: