Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Jordan Kay and Marly Kaziah.

Jordan Chapman is my ABSOLUTE best friend. Jordan and I met four years ago when she moved in a few months after I did. our families had FHE together. Jordan took me up to see her room and we found things in common, we both played softball and a stringed instrument in orchestra.(Jordan violin and me cello) and even though neither of us play either of those now, we are still BEST FRIENDS! everywhere we go we take pictures together. They are sometimes VERY cute, These are just a few...

Jordan and I at president roethlisbergers(uh, spell check?) house out in the backyard.

In an empty exhibit at the zoo.

In the clam at the zoo.

and in the forest area of the zoo.


And also if you havnt noticed, we both LOVE the zoo!


1 comment:

Melissa Zupi said...

you guys are so funny!!!