Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A trip to the zoo!!!!

Well I know it seems a bit kiddish but.... I LOVE THE ZOO!!! Since Jordans birthday was last week we went to the zoo for her party!! Jordan and I could spend ALL day there!! After five hours on saturday, I didnt ever want to leave!

sis. chapman remembered that she had a picture of Jordan when she was little in this clam so we made jordan get in there for another! She didnt like it, here she is looking at layne for help:)

We played on the playground. YES we got worried looks from all the adults standing on the side!

We jumped into an exhibit and pretended to be the exhibit. Well I did, not so much Jordan.
Jordan climbed a tree. Layne was "gazing".

Not many people know this but I LOVE ELEPHANTS! That was what I was soooo excited for, so we went straight to the elephants and..... there was only ONE!!! GRRRRR! Anyways.... this is Reba. She is an asian elephant and she is 39 years old and has been at the pheonix zoo for ten years, and yes, I took like 20 pictures.





1 comment:

Eric and Lindsay said...

I love the zoo too! It's not at all kiddish:)