Saturday, September 5, 2009

Girls Camp '09

In the bathroom takin dorky pics in our "lovely" hairbows.
I loved the bow and arrow shooting & the paintball guns! We all looked super beastly out there!!!
Brooklyn, Taylor and I! They are soooo pretty!
Thanks to Sis. Luker for doing our braids so I could make our hair all pretty(:
I love these girls(: Christina and Brittany!

This year for camp our theme was superheroes, though I was bummed about a few things it was still pretty enjoyable. We even played a few pranks, which made it even better(;

A few more highlights:
* Scaring the beehives before they went snype hunting.
* Skipping orienteering to go pull a prank on the YCL's
* Pulling a prank on one of the beehives in the ward(;
* Showin off my skills on the stilts.
* Banging on the beehives window and running away! Scaring them all!!!
* Laughing hysterically till way too late with the fun cabin! (we split it up, one cabin for girls who want to sleep and one for the girls who dont).



2 comments:

GoatesGirl said...

Well, just came across your blog! Lookin' good at camp. I saw your cheer picture on your moms blog-you're so dang CUTE! We'll be watching...thanks for being our nanny cuz we luv ya!

Goates

Marly Kaziah said...

Thanks! Love ya'll too!