Sunday, November 1, 2009

I know.... I stink at blogging.










Maybe it's cause I don't have enought ime or energy but it's true, I never post to my blog. Wait! Maybe it's because nothing too exciting really ever happens to me! Hahahah. Don't worry fellow bloggers, this isn't gonna be too long.
This is Hao. He is a chinese foreign exchange student that goes to my school. He is so awesome! Super funny! And a pretty good singer! Pretty much he is one of the coolest people I know!



Cheer started ( I know it was awhile ago) this was at our first game, Naomi Barreto joined us on the field. She had her own uniform and everything! She loved it!

These are my brothers. lol. They sing on the way home or to school it's pretty wonderful, especially after a crappy day.

I love this girl, Taylor Kace!

I <3 love cheer, it makes me so happy. Imani, Taylor Monique and I at the Paradise Valley combined game.
So pretty much you can say I have lots going on and I am in absolute heaven. Not to mention I have a 3.97 GPA WITHOUT the weighted grade benefit. It's gonna be a good year.

No comments: