Friday, November 6, 2009

Im stealing from my mom....

I decided to do the thankfulness chain like my mom is.

I have a book I write everything I am thankful for every thanksgiving so this is another add-on to that. Yes, I know I am behind so here at the first 5!

1st Early morning seminary-- Although a 4:30-10:00 o'clock day is hard it's not nearly as hard as some people have it, and for the hours of 5:50-6:50 I get to listen to the teachings of my lord. It is very awarding most days. I think I have better days when I do go (even though im usually late). I am also the seminary class president which everyone guessed right away. I love conducting but im a slacker I think and I don't always get there in time to conduct. Today we watched "the testament" in class, I was brought to tears at the power of it and was especially touched by the prayer Brooklyn gave afterwards, all around the day started out amazingly.

2nd hospitals and doctors-- Recently my grandpa has been in the hospital alot for his heart similarly to my amazing friend Hana Hornbeck who is suffering from myocarditis. Three more cousins where born (one of them kept in PICU for awhile) and soon my mom will go to the hospital to have my 7th sibling. Also I needed a hospital and a neurologist which helped me alot.

3rd Imperfections-- I think imperfections where given to us so we could grow and learn. Without them there is no progression and no improvement. I hate it when people think that others are perfect, I hate it when people think I am perfect, truely I don't want to be perfect, only perfectd in God.

4th my school-- I don't care what anyone says about Combs. I love my school. I learn same as you. I play sports same as you. I use computers same as you. I eat lunch same as you (if not better, our lunches rock!) I do homework same as you. I pass classes same as you. I never want to hear that Combs is a "dangerous and scary" school, you obviously don't know scary if you are calling my school scary. Yes, we are diverse but we are no different from your school. I have witnessed one "almost fight" this year and have heard of NO other ones. It is wonderfully safe and I love love love love love love love love it!

5th music-- There is no other way to feel better or channel a mood. I could change your mood with all the music I know. I don't like one certain kind of music. I listen to bands such as Senses fail then switch over to music like Lenka. Whenever I give a talk I can guarantee that I will most likely use a song to channel my topic. I love it. Im obsessed!

p.s. This is my first post that I did not include pictures(:

No comments: