Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hana Hornbeck!

Hana and Taylor
Emily and Hana

Cute Hana!


Hana and I!

Hana is a girl on my cheer squad, she is one of the sweetest most giving hard-working person I know. She is so so so so great. About 6 weeks ago a sad thing happened, Hana was diagnosed with myocarditis, this in an infection that goes straight to your heart. It's what was explained to me as the flu going to your heart. She was then transported to UCLA medical center. She has missed 6 weeks of school. She has had 3 heart surgerys and her diagnose was changed to Giant cell myocarditis the other day. Soon she will need to have a heart transplant, that is what she is awaiting right now. Here are a few fundraisers for her:

-November 10- Jimmy of Chicagos:Italian home cooking is hosting a fundraiser for her. 20% of all proceeds that night will be going to her, call to RSVP at 480-9636363

November 3- Spaghetti dinner put on by the Combs High School student council. All proceeds will benefit Hana, $3 per plate, in the Combs cafeteria at 7

-Hope for Hana shirts are available, you can buy them at the High School book store (if you would like one let me know and I can pick it up for you) they are $20 and all of the money will be going to Hana.

-If you just want to donate money you can go down to the school or give it to me and I can take it to the donation box.


If you cannot donate please just keep Hana in your prayers, she needs our support and love and Combs High School needs her back!!!

No comments: