Wednesday, July 28, 2010

eh, eh, eh, nothing else to say.

So blah blah blah and a fiddley faddley fuddle, I am gonna sing nonsense cause everything makes no sense, so blah blah blah and a fiddley faddley fuddle.

Monday; Lunch with my best friend and my brother. and I went running.
Tuesday; shopping all day with my best friend. and dinner with the family.
Wednesday; .... lunch with the family. laundry and cheer. Got dropped on my butt. It was quite a pain.

Sooooo, why is there nothing making sense to anything??? Wellllll, school starts in 2 weeks. In the process of summer I have lost the following people.
Diedra LaBorde; my homegirl. Went to Basha.
Christina Montosa; Basha.
Christina Bustamante; chandler.
Monique Morales; Campo Verde.
Jordan Strawn; Poston Butte.
Catrina Adams; moved to California.
Frank "T.J." Fijarito; moved to Indiana.

I am pretty disappointed.


But you know, It's eh, eh, eh, nothing else to say.

Word.

No comments: