Thursday, July 29, 2010

Music music music

My playlist as of yet;

1. Punch drunk love- The summer set
2. Superman- Joe Brooks
3. Modern Nature- Sondre Lerche & Lillian Samdal
4. Baby Blue eyes- A rocket to the moon
5. Annabelle- A rocket to the moon
6. The way she feels- Between the trees
7. Darlin'-Between the trees
8. Your guardian angel- Red jumpsuit apparatus
9. A time for yohe- Between the trees
10. Everything is wonderful- Lily Allen
11. Ashley- Escape the Fate
12. Back again/ Back for more- Modsun
13. Foundations- Kate Nash
14. You don't know me- Ben Folds
15. black Cat- Mayday parade
16. Calling all cars- senses fail
17. Can you find me?- Summer set
18. cold (but I'm still here)- evans blue
19. Come one come all- All time low
20. Dancing for rain-Rise against
21. Daylight- Matt and Kim
22. Defying gravity- Glee cast
23. Don't trust me- 3Oh!3
24. My first kiss- 3Oh!3
25. My love is your drug- Ke$ha


And much much more.

No comments: